Sunday, November 1, 2009

Friendship Quotes

'A good friend will bail you out of jail, but a true and real friend will be sitting in your cell saying 'We really messed up!' '
Anon.

A good friend will help you up when you fall, but a best friend will laugh and trip you again."
Anon

"You can make more friends in two months by becoming really interested in other people, than you can in two years by
trying to get other people interested in you."
Bernard Meltzer

"It takes a long time to grow an old friend."
John Leonard

"A friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find but lucky to have."
Samantha Rosales

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value
to survival."
C. S. Lewis

"We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop
which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over."
Samuel Johnson

"Love doesn't make the world go round, it makes the ride worthwhile."
F.P. Jones

"Friendship with oneself is all-important because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world."
Eleanor Roosevelt

"Friends are like credit cards, we need them forever..."
Dorothy Taylor

"Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends."
Jacques Delille

"Friendship is a single soul dwellings in two bodies."
Aristotle

"If you judge people, you have no time to love them."
Mother Teresa

"A friend is like an oreo, its not always that great, but it always gets better!"
Erin Westbrook

"My friends are my estate. Forgive me then the avarice to hoard them. They tell me those who were poor early have
different views of gold. I don't know how that is. God is not so wary as we, else He would give us no friends, lest we forget
Him."
Emily Dickinson

"The greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his life for them."
John 15:13

"If I could plant a seed everytime I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden."
Anon

"Each departed friend is a magnet that attracts us to the next world."
Jean Paul Richter

“A real friend is someone who you can sit in complete silence with and still walk away feeling like you just had the best
conversation of your life.”
Anon

"We will be friends until forever, just you wait see."
Pooh Bear

"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned
the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything."
Muhammad Ali

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment