Sunday, November 1, 2009

Cute Quotes

'Hershey's makes millions of kisses a day...all I'm asking for is one.'
Unknown

'Money can't buy you happiness, but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.'
Spike Milligan

'Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.'
Groucho Marx

'If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.'
Winnie The Pooh

'The main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.'
Unknown

'Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching.'
Satchel Paige

'Be yourself. Who else is better qualified.'
FJ Giblin

'I'm in shape ... round's a shape isn't it?'
Unknown

'All kids are gifted; some just open their packages earlier than others.'
Michael Carr

'I have noticed that the people who are late are often so much jollier than the people who have to wait for them.'
- E.V. Lucas

'You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there.'
Unknown

Woman: How do you write women so well?
Melvin: I think of a man... then I take away reason, and accountability.
As Good As It Gets (Movie)

'If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.'
A.A. Milne

'Dolphin-safe tuna, that’s great if you’re a dolphin. What if you’re a tuna? Somewhere there’s a tuna flopping around on a
ship going, ‘What about me? I’m not cute enough for you?'
Drew Carey

'A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past
forgotten, and the future worth living for.'
Unknown

'Never try to teach a pig to sing. It doesn't work and it annoys the pig.'
Robert Heinlein

'What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.'
Marilyn Monroe

'Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.'
Franklin P. Jones.

'I can last two months on a good compliment.'
Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment